Get Directions to Each of Our Locations
Getting to BHS Headquarters at 9 MetroTech Center by car:
Take the Manhattan Bridge to Flatbush Ave, Tillary St is first major intersection, FDNY is 1 block beyond Tillary.
BQE Brooklyn bound:
Take Exit 29 (Tillary St exit) - merge left off the exit ramp to Flatbush and turn left. HQ is 1 block on Flatbush.
BQE Queens bound:
Take Cadman Plaza exit to Cadman Plaza West. Turn left at Tillary St. Turn right at Flatbush Ave. HQ is 1 block on Flatbush.
What trains stop near BHS Headquarters?
- R to Jay Street/MetroTech
- F, A and C to Jay Street/MetroTech
- 2 and 3 to Hoyt St., take Bridge St. into MetroTech
- 4 and 5 to Borough Hall, change to 2 or 3 Bklyn-bound, 1 stop to Hoyt St.
- LIRR to Atlantic Ave. station, change for 2 or 3 Manhattan bound, 2 stops to Hoyt St.
Click on blue markers for more information.
View FDNY Headquarters in a larger map
Effective Thursday, October 25, 2012, there will no longer be legal parking along Johnson Street (Tech Place) from Prince to Gold Streets. There will also be NO PARKING on Gold Street or Prince Street south of the 84 Precinct towards Johnson Street.
All vehicles will be SUBJECT TO A SUMMONS AND IMMEDIATE TOWING! This restriction is due to an ongoing construction project on Gold Street. The project is expected to continue for the next three years.
The map below provides visual reference to the new areas with the NO PARKING restrictions.
Where are some places I can eat on Sunday?
- Starbucks – 6 MetroTech Center (on Jay St near Myrtle Ave), Sun 7am to 10pm
- Super Taco – 54 Willoughby Street (between Jay & Lawrence Street), Sun 11am-10pm
- Hill Country Chicken - 345 Adams Street, 11:30am to 10:00pm